CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

My little man

He's doing good. The nurses have taken him completely of the c-pap machine and he is now on low flow oxygen. This is great...it means he's getting stronger. I love my daily snuggles with him so much. Its a nice break, a time to chill out a bit. He rests so peacefully on me. Tomorrow he will be weighed again. I'm praying that he gains weight again..if not the nurse said they would fortify my milk with extra calories.
Benjamin has been slowly meeting friends and family which is great. Its nice for me to have the support from everyone. Thanks to everyone who has dropped off meals, gifts, cards etc. I really do appreciate it so much.

1 comment:

Sharon Stocking said...

Shannon Jon and girls so wonderful to be able to peak into Benjamin's progress. He looks so good for being so small. His colour is amazing and his progress is remarkable. We're praying for you all. All our love to you. Sharon and Mark Stocking

Post a Comment