CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

32 weeks


Benjamin is 32 weeks today....(5 weeks old tomorrow). He is great. He had another good day. I went to the hospital for my afternoon snuggle and it was great. But as Benjamin grows he's starting to feel more hungry...so as he was tucked into my hospital gown, skin to skin, he started to complain. He has definitely found his voice...and the nurse realized that he was looking for something ;) He kept bobbing his head around my chest and when face down he was rooting around and had his tongue out. The nurse did say that 32 weeks is the age that they start to introduce them to mom...right on time he is ready. I felt so bad because he knows its there, but he can't eat yet. I felt guilty having him so close.

Anyways I'll attach a pic of his tummy...its not the most flattering picture. Its not a great angle and his tummy is still pretty round...but you can see how healed his little tummy is.

2 comments:

ordinary girl said...

wow it is amazing how quickly his incision healed! I can't believe he is already 5 wks! Time really does go by so quickly! I bet he's enjoying his snuggles as much as you are. And he'll be getting to eat in no time!

OrangeHeroMama said...

aww...i hope you get to nurse him soon!
and wowza..5 wks already?!

Post a Comment