CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kangaroo


I am so happy because I got to kangaroo with Benjamin again. We got to snuggle skin to skin for the first time since June 30th. It was so nice. He snuggled in and his breathing slowed and he slept so peacefully. I loved it.

The nurse took the steri-strips off his incision and it looks amazing. I cannot believe how healed he is 11 days post op. I will take some pictures tomorrow. The nurses did tell us that preemies heal in hyper speed....I never realized what that meant. His incision is completely healed...no redness or scabbing at all. Its crazy.

All is well...and I am so thankful.

2 comments:

ordinary girl said...

YAY for Kangaroo Care!!! That's a great picture!!

OrangeHeroMama said...

Awwww!! So nice to see a pic of Jon with baby Ben! :)

Post a Comment