CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Extubated


When I got the hospital today I was ecstatic to see that Benjamin had been extubated. I am (cautiously) so excited to have made so much progress in the past few days. He now only has his long line in his arm and his feeding tube. AND I got to hold him. I was so happy I could have cried. He snuggled right up and fell fast asleep. If it were my choice I would still be there. He is so much more alert and even cried for me...which I adore. It means we're heading in the right direction. What a great day!!!!

2 comments:

ordinary girl said...

I'm in tears! I am so glad he's making such great progress! I am so happy to hear that you got to hold him again!!!

OrangeHeroMama said...

Oh Shan!! That's awesome news!!! GO BEN GO!!!

Post a Comment