CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grow baby grow

Benjamin gained over 2 oz since Sunday. I was so excited that he is over 4lbs now. Yay for progress. The surgeon was in today as well. She was so happy with Benjamin's progress. She still has to chat with Benjamin's neo-natal doctor but surgery should be within the week. I was shocked that it is so soon..but thrilled. I noticed in his chart tonight that it said Friday or next week. I guess the biggest obstacle right now is finding OR time. I hope we'll know more tomorrow. I just can't wait to have this surgery behind us.

2 comments:

ordinary girl said...

YAY!!! Glad that the little man is growing!! Here's hoping surgery will be soon so that it's done and over with ((hugs))

MoDLin said...

Glad to see he is packing on those ounces! Looking forward to your post-surgery success post.

Post a Comment