CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Questions

I have so many questions about the future and am starting to feel anxious about everything. I am so happy with Benjamin's progress, but I'm so worried about what all the medication has done to his body..how he will do having another surgery..how his bowels will function once his surgery is over. I know none of this is in my control, but handing it over is so hard. Hopefully I can talk to the doctors and get a better idea of what the future might hold. On a positive note...Benjamin is on low flow today...he was real alert today. He was weighed and measured. He's 3lbs 9oz and had grown 2 inches since birth.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

I am sure you'll always have questions always have worries. But you have to focus on the positives! Try not to dwell the unknown. ((hugs)) He sounds like he is doing fantastic! GO Benjamin!

Post a Comment