CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Joshua 1 : 9



I recieved a very nice little plaque today with this verse on it. I have decided that this will be my new mantra.... "Be strong and courageous! Do not be dismayed...for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." I have found comfort in this today.

Benjamin had another good day. He was awake for a while this morning. He is starting to be more active..he was sucking his soother and fingers. He was complaining a bit too. He is starting to act hungry. I feel bad that he can't eat...but all in time. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to chat with the doctors and get a better idea of what the future holds.

2 comments:

ordinary girl said...

He looks really good!!! He is just so darn cute!!! I love the quote!

Tanya said...

He is so perfectly beautiful :):)


Tan5kids

Post a Comment