CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calm



Benjamin had a very calm and quiet day. I spent the afternoon by his bedside watching him sleep peacefully. Feeding is going well. The doctors decided not to increase today which I am happy with. I definitely don't want them to push him. So maybe tomorrow. His bloodwork was good today so no transfusions for now. Our only issue is his incision, which is having a hard time healing. The nurses are now building a team of regular nurses to take care of Benjamin to maintain some kind of consistancy. This is great for us because his situation is unique and it gets kind of frustrating when a new nurse comes on and she has never looked after him before. They are also going to show us how to do everything so we can help maintain his care even in the hospital. He's going to need more attention and they don't always have the extra time. I also got to finally bring home some of his dirty laundry...I am thankful for his dirty laundry. So over all today was another success. God is good ...I truly feel Him helping us through this.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

I just love how he always has his hands up by his face!! Yay for laundry!!!

Post a Comment