CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Miracles


I am a true believer in miracles. Benjamin is living proof. He is good. He was very awake and active today. He almost extubated himself several times today, so I think its just a matter of time. Its nice to see him awake and moving around. He is so swollen and moving will help. We met with the neonatalogist to talk about Benjamin's future. She is really happy with his progress. This is going to be a process and it will be one day at a time. As he starts to eat there is going to be a lot of tweaking. We don't know how much he'll tolerate...how he will grow and how his skin will handle the ostomy. But I'm trying not to worry to much about that right now and deal with what is happening today only. I am so thankful just to have him here....he's amazing.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

He truly is amazing! He makes me believe in miracles!!!

Post a Comment