CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snuggles

Benjamin is really starting to enjoy his snuggles. Twice today I found him snuggling with his nurses. That makes me so happy. He seems to be getting sick of laying on his back so we flipped him to his tummy...he really did well and slept so contently.
Feeds are going well. Tomorrow they will increase to 6mls and hopefully they will repeat his bloodwork to see if his hemoglobin has gone up. I noticed him working a little harder with his breathing which is probably because it has been low. It makes me nervous...but I guess its all part of the process.
Other then that things are well. He had a few visitors, which is always nice and tomorrow he finally gets to meet his Aunt Andrea and Uncle Mike who surprised us by coming home 5 days early...its nice to show him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment