CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Down


I'm feeling down. Overall Benjamin had a good day. But when I got to the hospital tonight and went to change him I noticed his belly was really red...and he did not like when the nurse touched it. So the doctor did an x-ray and noticed a swollen area in his intestine. She wasn't sure if it was swollen because of surgery or if something is actually going on. So bloodwork is being done as we speak...Benjamin is a champ. He didn't even cry when they stuck the long Iv needle into his head. He's definitely stronger then I am. If his red/white blood cell ratio is out of wack it will indicate he may be fighting an infection. If that's they case they will start him on antibiotics right away..if they are fine they will call the surgeon to come in and have a look. I'm so scared. How much can his little body take? Pray that everything will be ok and that I can stay strong for him.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

oh Shannon, I'm prayig for your little man I hope everything is okay. ((hugs)) I'm thinking of you guys.

Post a Comment