CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good boy


Benjamin is such a good boy. He has such a great disposition. Through everything he's been amazing. He's been so calm since he started eating. They increased his feeds to 1.5mls/hour this morning and at 1am it will go up to 2mls. I am still anxious about it...but so far so good. I am so thankful for the progress that has been made. I truly feel all the support and prayers have made a world of difference.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great picture. So happy that everything is going so well. Still in our prayers every night. I will be up again as soon as I can get rid of this cold.

Delia said...

Wow!!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the hat, he truly is a miracle!! Glad to hear he's doing well with the feeds!! Hugs and thoughts and prayers are continuing!!

ordinary girl said...

Love his hat!! I'm always praying and thinking of him he truly is a miracle!

Tanya said...

He sure is a MIRACLE!
I love how he always has his hands up near his face :) so sweet and cute.

ShannonC. said...

I guess the hands near the face are a sign of comfort and contentment...at least that's the nurses say or maybe they're just trying to humour me :)

Post a Comment