CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

All is well. Things are going so well. Benjamin is so great. He's now taking bottles well. I'm to bottle feed him every 3 hours, 1 hours worth of milk. So tomorrow he'll be bottle feeding 37mls every 3 hours and the rest will be run over an hour. That will be another change, but I'm starting to feel good about it all... They ended up fortifying his milk today. He gets 10% of goodstart concentrate added to my milk. Its helping because he gained 25 grams since yesterday. So I'm happy about that. I'm so thankful that things are going so well...The end is near.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

Happy dancing for you!!! Glad to hear some good things! I'm off line all weekend but will check back in when I am home on Sunday!! I'll be praying for your little man!

Post a Comment