CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010


Benjamin had a good day. He's so alert now and I love every minute of it. He spent 2.5 hours awake this morning. He's so cute and content. This morning I gave him a bottle. He took 19mls without any issues, it was great. Then I tried this afternoon and he was way to tired from being up so long. So he took a couple sucks, choked and then fell back asleep. So we'll try again tomorrow. I think he was just exhausted. He's tolerated his feed increase again. He spit up a few times this morning again..like yesterday. I wonder if its just the initial increase that causes it and as he gets used to it his tummy settles out. The surgeon reminded me that almost all babies spit up...and I shouldn't freak out over it :) Anyways...tomorrow we hit 20mls...So exciting. We're so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment