CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DISCHARGED


Yep, thats right. As of 9:30am this morning we have been discharged. Yesterday afternoon the doctor said we could come home today, but we never told anyone because you just never know. I called the hospital at 6:30am so worried that something would have happened overnight. But all was well. The girls were so excited to see Benjamin when they got home. We didn't even tell them. So we are home. Praise GOD!!! I'm so nervous, I'm checking him constantly. I know it will take me a while to settle down. He had a big reflux here, and it took him a bit to recover, so that freaked me out... but we'll be ok. I'm looking forward to just starting our life over with Benjamin home. I am so thankful...we have been through so much. So the next little while will be an adjustment. We already have appointments booked for the next few months...Anyways thank you all so much for the prayers and support. We still need them. This time of year is difficult. We have to try so hard to keep Benjamin healthy. Pray that things will just continue to go smoothly. I'll keep everyone updated still on how things are going....

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I am so happy for you and your whole family :) What a special time :):) It was 3 years ago last week that one of my nephews was discharged :)
What a rollercoaster you've been on :) Enjoy your new normal :)

Tanya

OrangeHeroMama said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

I've been following Benjamin's journey since the beginning and thinking of you daily. This brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you and your family! :)

Post a Comment