CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010



Well our first 24hours were great...and things are still going well. Benjamin is a good baby. He definitely knows what he wants. He really likes being held...I guess 4 months in the hospital will do that to you :). He's settled in nicely. Trying to get into a good routine will be the next thing. He pretty much is on a 3 hour schedule from the hospital which is nice...but that can change too. Remembering his medication has been tricky too...but I'm sure it will become habit before long. I've printed off some charts to I write down the time and exactly what I have given and how much he has eaten. I have to keep track of that because his weight gain hasn't been great. So I'm writing everything down. I have been nursing him a couple times as day as well. Which he is a pro at. I really wish I could nurse all the time, but he's getting fortified milk, so I can't right now. But a couple times isn't a big deal. The girls are thrilled to have him home. They are trying to get used to it. Life changes again. They are a little more needy then normal, but that's to be expected. Its really nice just staying home and being a family. This morning was crazy...Jon had to go to work at 7am, I had to pump, Benjamin had to eat and the girls had to get ready for school..I know it will get better, but it was a bit overwhelming. Luckily my mom came and took the girls to the bus.
Anyways, life is so good with Benjamin home..I love every minute. He's perfect and beautiful and completes our family. Thanks for the prayers and support...I truly couldn't have done it without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment