CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Full feeds!!! We're up to full feeds. I can hardly believe it. I'm so thankful that we're finally there. Tomorrow they will start giving him his 3 hour amount in 2.5 hours. It doesn't seem like a big change, but it means going up 5mls for the 2 hours. So I'm really anxious about it. I'm so nervous that he won't tolerate it. But I guess we never know until we try. Benjamin had 3 bottles today. They went pretty well. He still had a little bit of trouble with them, but his heart rate only dropped a little and he's starting to cough when he chokes..which is great because he's learning to protect his airway. So there is a little progress. He seems to be hungrier now that he's getting some bottles, I feel bad that I can't give him more. But we're getting there. These next few days will be anxious and there could be a lot of change. I hope things continue to go smoothly...and we can think about coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment