CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things have slowed down a bit today. Benjamin spit up a few times today and I think the nurses thought it would be best just to slow down. I'm sure he'll spit up a bit more as he gets more in his tummy, but as long as he's not vomitting huge amounts we're good. He bottled about 50mls before bed tonight which was great. The rest he gets over about 40 mins. He still seemed so hungry after his bottle so hopefully tomorrow we can keep moving up on the bottles. He's doing pretty good with the bottles, but he still has the occasional issue. I finally got him in to the tub tonight. At first he wasn't happy, but he finally started to enjoy it. It was nice to get him good and clean. He's really starting to develop a personality...he knows what he wants. He really doesn't like being in his bed. He arches his back and carries on if he's had enough and wants to be picked up. I feel bad if we're not around because I don't think he gets picked up to often....
Anyways, we're still moving in the right direction so I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment