CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Benjamin had a great day. He has been bottling every feed and taking up to 90mls at a time. So the nurses left his tube out. They also discontinued his monitor so he has nothing hooked up to him for the first time EVER!!!! Its so strange. I forgot to take a picture, but I will take one tomorrow. He's had no issues at all and everyone is very happy with him. We are just working on all his follow-up appointments, getting a pediatrician, and tying up loose ends. I think with in the next week we should be home. We're so excited!!!

5 comments:

ordinary girl said...

OMG that`s great news!!! So exciting!! I`m still praying!!

OrangeHeroMama said...

OMG OMG!!! Within a week?! That's AWESOME news!! Continued prayers for you! :)

Flamingo Girl said...

Oh my heart is soooo happy! What amazing news! :)

Tanya said...

YAY!!!

So happy for all of you :)

Happy Dance :)


Tanya

jules said...

O MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so happy to read this!!!
xoxoxox

Post a Comment