CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Today was a nice quiet day. It was the first day since Benjamin came home that it was just him and I. We had lots of quiet time snuggling. It was so nice. He's doing great. He's bottling up to 120mls now which is great. He sees the pediatrician on Friday and I'm interested to see what his weight is doing. He smiled for the first time on Monday night and smiled at me again tonight. He's very serious and it takes a lot of coaxing to get it out of him. I still haven't taken him anywhere. I'm worried about it. I think we might attempt church on Sunday. He obviously won't go in the nursery or anything and I think I'll slip in as things are just started and slip out just before it finishes. I don't want to draw a crowd..at least not inside the building..so we'll see. Anyways, all is well and overall our first week at home was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment