CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010


Life at home is good. Things seem to be settling down a bit, and we're slowly working our way into a routine. Benjamin has a lot more awake time in the evening once the girls are in bed and he sleeps a lot of the morning. He usually falls asleep around 11:30 and is up again around 3am and then sleeps until 6:30am. I can't really ask for more...he's great. I still am scared to take him out anywhere. We went out for about 20min this afternoon, but I find myself totally paranoid. I just don't want him to get sick. I called the public health nurse today. I'm trying to arrange for a few home visits to have Benjamin weighed. I really don't want to take him to well baby, I'm just worried about him catching something. We also have an appointment with the pediatrician on Friday. I'm nervous about a new doctor. The original pediatrician we were hoping for is away so we've been referred to someone else, so I hope its good. I'm thankful that he's willing to take Benjamin on with all his issues. Tomorrow we're off to get our flu shots..I just want to do everything I can to keep Benjamin healthy. Anyways, things are good and I'm thankful. I look back on all we've been through and its hard to believe. I am so blessed that I have Benjamin home and our family is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment