CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010



Benjamin is doing so great at home. It just feels so right. He's a great baby and I guess a benefit to being in the hospital is he has a pretty good schedule and sleeps through everything...I even vaccuumed around the bouncy chair he was sleeping in today and he didn't move. We're still trying to get into the groove of things. Its been hard for the girls. I understand that though and I know things will get easier over time. I worry so much about him getting sick. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to take him out...but I know we can't live in a bubble either. I know common sense is the key. Its hard, especially this time of year. I think once he starts getting his RSV vaccine I will feel a bit better. I know that he can catch stuff at home too, with the girls in school. I have to remind myself to take it one day at a time. I'm so lucky, so happy, and so thankful.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

He certainly looks like he is settling in :) what a cutie he is.

Happy Days


Tanya

Post a Comment